Win a $100 Gift Card to Shop at Browns Shoes!” Instagram Contest
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS Cliquez ici pour la version française
- This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, who are the legal age of majority in the province of which they reside in. Directors, officers, agents and employees of the Sponsor and all of their respective parent companies, affiliated entities and divisions, promotional agencies and immediate families (for the purpose of the Contest, immediate family includes children, siblings and parents) living in the same household, are not eligible to enter. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”).
How to Enter:
- Via Instagram, applicants must follow @BrownShoes and must re-post the “I Want to Win a $100 Gift Card” picture from the Browns Shoes Instagram account on their personal Instagram account with the following caption: #BrownsContest
- One (1) prize of a $100 Browns Shoes gift card will be awarded during the contest period. The gift card can be used in-store, at any Browns or B2 location. Should the winner choose to use his or her $100 online on the Browns Shoes website (http://www.brownsshoes.com), he or she will be awarded an online promotional code for the same value.
- The “Win a $100 Gift Card to Shop at Browns Shoes!” Instagram Contest will start on Saturday, January 18th 2014 and will end on Saturday, February 1st 2014. The entry deadline is Saturday, February 1st, 2014 at 12pm EST.
- One winner will be selected at random on Monday, February 3rd, 2014 in the presence of witnesses a Browns Shoes Inc, 790 Begin, St-Laurent, Quebec, H4M 2N5. The winner will be notified by Browns Shoes via Instagram. If the winner cannot be reached or does not claim the prize after 1 business day, another winner may or may not be selected, at the Sponsors’ sole discretion
- The winner will have to answer the following skill testing question correctly, without any help and in a limited time: 5 + (2+2)
- The winner will be announced on Monday, February 3rd, 2014 on the Browns Shoes Instagram account and the Browns Shoes Facebook and Twitter pages
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement