JANSPORT BACKPACK DAILY GIVEAWAY - THREE WINNERS EVERY DAY!
This Contest is sponsored by Browns Shoes Inc. 790 Begin, St. Laurent, Québec H4M 2N5 (the “Sponsor”). No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The Jansport Backpack Daily Giveaway (the “Contest”) begins on September 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM (ET) and runs until September 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM (ET). All entries for the Contest must be received by the Sponsor prior to the expiry of the Promotion Period. All monetary amounts herein are calculated in CDN dollars.
ELIGIBILITY:This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, who are the legal age of majority in the province of which they reside in. Directors, officers, agents and employees of the Sponsor and all of their respective parent companies, affiliated entities and divisions, promotional agencies and immediate families (for the purpose of the Contest, immediate family includes children, siblings and parents) living in the same household, are not eligible to enter. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”).
PRIZESThere will be forty-two (42) prizes awarded during the contest period. Each prize is a Jansport back pack valued at $35 CDN.
HOW TO ENTER:***Limit of one (1) entry per person*** All additional entries will be disqualified. Entries that contain typographical errors, are altered, tampered with, incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with the Rules, shall also be disqualified. There are two (2) ways to enter for a chance to win a Prize:
(i) ONLINE ENTRY: Participants will automatically receive one entry with one (1) online purchase made during the contest period.
(ii) MAIL IN ENTRY: Write to: Browns Shoes Inc. Attn: Jansport Backpack Daily Giveaway, 790 Begin, St. Laurent, Québec, H4M 2N5. Make sure to include your first and last name, date of birth, address, email address and phone number. All mail in entries must be postmarked by September 19, 2013 and received by September 24, 2013.
WINNER SELECTION:The random draw will be held amongst eligible entries, every business day, from Thursday, September 5 to Thursday, September 19 in order to determine the three winners of the previous day, in the presence of witnesses at Browns Shoes Inc. 790 Begin, St. Laurent, Québec, H4M 2N5.
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESSWinners will be notified by e-mail or by telephone within 1 business day of their win. If the winner cannot be reached or does not claim the prize after 1 business day, another winner may or may not be selected, at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. The winner will have to answer a skill testing question correctly, without any help and in a limited time.
- No correspondence pertaining to this contest will be entered into except with potential winners. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any on line errors for this contest.
- By entering this contest, participants agree that they have not purchased Internet services for the purpose of entering this Contest. Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the promotion and/or prevent others from utilizing the promotion, as prohibited by law.
- The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any failure of the www.BrownsShoes.com website during the promotion of this contest or for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or e-mail failure. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or ineligible entries or for any computer, online, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of the Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor or any act corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), the Sponsor reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Under no circumstances shall the Sponsor be liable for any losses or damages from the use of or reliance on, the information or use of the website. The Sponsor makes no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timelines or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. The Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. By claiming a prize, winners agree to assume all risks and agree that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Entities will have NO liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winner’s participation in this Contest. Where a publicity Contest is cancelled or changes are made thereto after the prescribed form referred to in section 59 of the Act has been filed with the board, the person for whom the publicity contest is carried on must immediately notify the board (Régie) thereof in writing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the person may not cancel or make any change in a publicity contest from the time it is publicly launched unless the board (Régie) so authorizes on the basis of proof of superior force, or where the board is of the opinion that the public will not be adversely affected.
- Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred without permission of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes in the event that the prizes described are unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control. In the event an equivalent substitution cannot be found, the Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize that is of lesser value than the original prize or to not award that portion of the prize altogether.
- Your odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible Jansport online purchases and eligible mail-in entries.
- All expenses related to the receipt and use of the prizes including travel, surcharges, fees, taxes (federal, provincial and local), incidentals if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this contest or the prize.
- In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, the selected winner (and their legal guardian or parent, where applicable), in order to be eligible to receive their prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, all in the forms required by The Sponsor within 5 business days of their win.
- Any selected person who fails to meet the terms set forth in these rules will be disqualified. Should any of the winners be disqualified for any reason, alternate winners will be selected at the sole discretion of The Sponsor.
- Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules go to www.BrownsShoes.com
- For Québec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.