Exchanges and Returns
Wrong size or style or simply a change of heart? No problem! Many of our stores have reopened with increased health and safety precautions. Visit your local Browns* location for a quick and easy exchange or simply return the item for a full refund. We’ve temporarily modified our return policy for online purchases to include a grace period of 30 days to return your items in-store after the reopening date of your local Browns.
Local store not open yet? Simply follow the return instructions outlined below.
If a Browns store near you hasn’t opened yet, or you prefer to return your item(s) via mail, you may return your order to our warehouse free of charge within 30 days of being shipped using the enclosed shipping label. If you did not receive a return label in your parcel, please contact customer care at email@example.com to obtain one by email.
Once we receive your return by mail, we’ll process your return, refund your credit card, and you can place a new order online for any other size or style on our website.
*Excluding Browns Outlet, Place Vertu, St-Laurent, QC
- Pack unworn items in original shipping box or wrap shoe/boot box in craft paper to keep them clean and secure.
- Remove or black out any old shipping labels, including the original shipping bar code.
- After including a copy of your original bill, seal the box with tape.
- Place the return label onto the box, and attach securely.
- Drop off the package at any Canada Post location.