Exchange and Return Instructions
Exchanges and Refunds: If you are not completely satisfied with your order, merchandise may be returned to any Browns or B2 location, or by courier, provided it is: (1) unworn, (2) in its original packaging, and (3) accompanied by the original receipt. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method.
Merchandise purchased at regular price may be returned in store within 15 days of delivery and merchandise purchased on sale may be returned within 7 days of delivery.
If you wish to return your purchase via courier, please contact our Customer Care team at 1-866-720-7463 or by email at email@example.com to have a return label sent to you via email.
Merchandise must be shipped back to us within 15 days of delivery for items purchased at regular price and within 7 days of delivery for the merchandise purchased on sale.
Return to Warehouse Charges: There is a $5 fee per item returned to our warehouse. An additional $5 fee will be charged if the returned item(s) are not properly wrapped and/or sent in the original box and/or if the return does not include the original invoice.
Canada Post Return Instructions
Return times: Please allow 3-5 days processing time once your package reaches our warehouse. Your refund will then appear on your statement 5-7 business days later, depending on your financial institution’s processing time.
1. Pack items in original shipping box or wrap shoe/boot box in craft paper to keep them clean and secure.
2. Remove or black out any old shipping labels, including the original shipping bar code.
3. After including a copy of your original bill, seal the box with shipping tape.
4. 4. Call us at 1-866-720-7463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return label. Once we’ve approved the return, you will receive the label via email.
5. Print the return label and tape it onto the box.
6. Drop off the package at any Canada Post location.